The Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against all Users that access Spazio's website in terms of Section 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act 25 of 2002 (ECT Act).
Should a user not agree to these Terms and Conditions, he or she must immediately leave Spazio's website, as further use of this site will automatically bind the User to these Terms and Conditions.
Use of this website indicates that the User hereby understands and accepts the following.
- This website is intended to provide information concerning the services and products of Spazio. It has been prepared solely for information purposes.
- Information published in this website is produced by Spazio and is subject to change without prior notice. The information is also presented E&OE.
- The Lumen definition used in this publication is intended to specify the RAW lumen of a light source. To calculate the EFFECTIVE lumen, factors such as diffuser thickness, lamp distance from the diffuser, beam angle and electrical losses in lamp output need to be considered.
- The information contained on our website has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable but Spazio does not make any representation as to their accuracy or completeness and does not accept liability for any loss arising from the use of such information.
- Spazio disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to, warranties of compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Although Spazio has taken all reasonable steps to guard against viruses (destructive codes), Spazio gives no warranty that the site is free of viruses or any other data or code that has the ability to corrupt or affect the User's system.
- The use of this website is entirely at the User's own risk.
- Spazio is not liable for any damages whatsoever relating to the use of this site in any manner. This includes, but is not limited to, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, that arises from information made available on these pages and actions, transactions or omissions resulting from the information contained on this site.
- Spazio reserves the right to make improvements, corrections and changes to this website without notice.
- Information is provided as indication only and under no circumstances does it constitute a contractual commitment by Spazio.
- This website is governed by South African legislation and it is subject to the jurisdiction of South African courts. Foreign legislation will be applicable where expressly indicated.
Names, images, logos and descriptions representing Spazio's services and products fall under our Brand. The contents of this website may not be reproduced either in whole, or in part, without the written permission of Spazio. Any images used from outside sources have been bought under license and cannot be reproduced either in whole, or in part, without the correct permissions from the supplier.
Spazio Lighting (Pty) Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to keeping any information you share with us confidential.
- You may, in the course of using this website, be asked to provide some personal details such as name, email address, telephone numbers, and the like
- Any information you provide us with will only be used as appropriate in the normal course of our business and for our Marketing purposes.
- All personal information provided to Spazio is kept strictly confidential and is not shared with any third party unless express permission is granted.
- Spazio will disclose or report any personal information if and when it is required by law or regulatory authority.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to protect the information you provide us with, however we cannot guarantee the security of your information when transmitted electronically and you do so at your own risk.
- By visiting this website and communicating with us electronically you consent to receiving communication from Spazio electronically.